The Po' Ramblin' Boys were born in the shadow of a moonshine still in the Great Smoky Mountains, springing to life with all the zest and zeal you would expect from a 1940s-style Tennessee bluegrass band. They play to thousands of tourists who hear them each day at Ole Smoky Moonshine locations at The Holler in Gatlinburg and The Island in Pigeon Forge.
In less than a month, CJ Lewandowski, Jereme Brown, Jasper Lorentzen and Josh "Jug" Rinkl, this hard-driving traditional bluegrass band from Tennessee, will be touring Europe for the first time. The ten day tour will take them through four countries, from Switzerland to the Netherlands. Highlights of the tour include two major bluegrass, a number of bluegrass club dates and a performance at the world-famous Schorem barbershop in Rotterdam. Their tour schedule is the following:
* 27 August 2015 - Kino METROPOL - Kusterdingen (D)
* 28 August 2015 - 7. Bluegrass Festival - Birkenried (D)
* 29 August 2015 - House Concert at Jan's Place - Hoogstraten/Antwerpen (B)
* 30 August 2015 - Party Centrum De Vriendschap - Spanbroek (NL)
* 2 September 2015 - Schorem Haarsnijder en Barbier - Rotterdam (NL)
* 4 September 2015 - Bauernhof Maag - Zweidlen (CH)
* 5 September 2015 - 17. Sunny Mountain Bluegrass Festival - Lommis (CH)
* 6 September 2015 - Guggenheim - Liestal (CH)
The Po' Ramblin' Boys are looking forward to bringing their hard-driving, very tight bluegrass sound to European audiences. Make sure to catch them as they whirlwind through Europe. The tour is organised by SwissGrass Productions.