What will be going on?
Besides the main attraction, the musical program with ten bands, there will be workshops and a trade show (booths with instruments, CD's and LP's, information). There are also possibilities for jam sessions, in the hall during the breaks, and in the cafe-part of the building. So, don't be shy, bring your instrument and see what will happen.
The festival will be organised in a way that it will be easy for people with various degrees of autism to attend, or to function as volunteer. For this there will be some assistance from healthcare professionals.
Want to be a Volunteer?
We still need some volunteers. You can either go to www.stichtingautivriendelijklimburg.nl or write to Rob Guffens, email@example.com
What's the lineup?
- Liza Jane, www.lizajane.nl
- Emmy and the Bluegrass Pals, www.emmyandthebluegrasspals.nl
- Cedar Creek, www.cedarcreekmusic.net
- Blauwgras, www.blauwgras.net
- Gentle Blue, www.facebook.com/gentlebluemusic/info
- Tennessee Studs, www.tennesseestuds.com
- Campfire Collaboration, www.youtube.com/user/campfirecoll…
- Red-Herring, www.red-herring.nl
- Blue Maxx, www.bluemaxx.be
- Suncourt Ramblers, www.suncourtramblers.be
We don't know, but we would sure be happy to meet and greet YOU!
Rob Guffens, firstname.lastname@example.org