Invitation to join the 2014 edition of EBS (European Bluegrass Summit) and the European-exclusive concert of the Lonesome River Band (USA) in Prague.
Registration deadline extended to 28 February. 40 spots left.
The summit as well as the concert of the Lonesome River Band in Prague will be held under the auspices of the Senate of the Czech Republic AND of the US Embassy and American Centre in Prague. Mr. Senator Petr Bratsky and the representative of the U.S. Embassy will personally welcome summit participants at the opening of the Summit on Saturday morning and will be a gest of the Saturday night concert.
- EBMA has a limited number of tickets left available for summit participants and their guests. Book now!
- A number of hotel rooms at a special rate have been reserved in the OREA Hotel Pyramida****, Belohorska 24, Prague 6. Book now!
- EBMA General Membership Assembly is on Sunday, 16th March.
- Look up all about the European Bluegrass Summit 2014 here
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2014 EBMA Pioneers & Personality Award receipients:
2014 European Bluegrass Pioneers:
- THE COUNTRY RAMBLERS (Switzerland)
- RUEDIGER HELBIG (Germany)
- PETR KUKLIK and JAN HONZA MACAK (Czech Republic)
- ROSTA CAPEK (Czech Republic)
The Award Presentation ceremony will take place during the late concert of the Lonesome River Band on Saturday 15th March 2014, 20:30hrs.
Thank you for joining us!
Rienk Janssen, EBMA Chairman
Angelika Torrie, EBMA Summit Administration
Rosta Capek and Iva Loukova, Capek Instruments, Summit venue organisation
European Bluegrass Music Association
EBMA: Working together to support Bluegrass Music across borders.