Taught by Angelika Torrie using the Wernick Method* Oct 4-6 • Friday-Sunday Bluegrass Camp Munich, Oct 4-7
3 hours daily (Fri, Sat & Sun) as part of Bluegrass Camp Munich
It's the first jamming class ever using the Pete Wernick Method in a music camp!
You can sign up specifically for this class as a full weekend workshop for only EUR 150.--!
Sign up now and we'll send a full information packet preparing you for the class and the world of jamming!
To register for this class, click here.
To email Angelika: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching.
- Mistakes allowed!
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught.
- Easy 2- and 3-chord songs, slow speeds.
- Soloing not required! "Faking" solos taught.
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro... you can be part of a bluegrass jam.
- You must be able to tune your instrument (electronic tuning devices welcome) and
- change smoothly between G, C, D, and A. (Fiddles and basses need to know which notes work with which chords)