Wednesday, 2 February 2011
The organising committee of the Spring Bluegrass Festival in Willisau, Switzerland, has announced the full programme for the 12th edition of their successful event. Their updated website features short presentations of all bands appearing (in German).
The 12th Spring Bluegrass Festival takes place on 28 May 2011 at the Swiss Agricultural Museum in Alberswil, next to Willisau, Canton Lucerne, Switzerland.
The bands appearing on two stages at the all-day event are:
- Special Consensus (USA) [photo above]
- Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike (USA)
- Ila Auto (Norway)
- Downtown Ramblers (Sweden)
- Sunny Side (Czech Republic)
- The Old Time Hayride (Germany/Netherlands)
- The Country Pickers (Switzerland)
Advance ticket sales have been strong so far and a sold-out festival is likely. The organising committee is looking forward to meeting old and new friends as well as a formidable set of bands from all over Europe and the USA.